Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Last night, while reveling in the glory of my clever and witty letter, I check outside to see if the phonebook is still there. Alas, it's finally gone! I'm filled with excitement, while at the same time slightly disappointed that the situation didn't escalate.

I slept like a baby last night knowing that I was victorious. I woke up energized, ready to start my day. I ran outside to start my car and let it warm up. I stopped dead in my tracks, at the entrance to the building. There it was. Like the creepy clown toy that magically reappears every time you throw it away. It stared at me. Taunted me. My new mortal enemy.






A passive-aggressive slap in the face. A declaration of sorts. They're going to stand their ground. Although it's a bit closer to the dumpster now, I won't rest until it's IN the dumpster. My next move has been planned carefully. Execution will take place by tonight's end. Stay posted. Check back often. Tell your friends. Help me gain support in the war I wage against the Yellow Pages. So long for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment